Dog Desk Animal Action CIC is a registered social enterprise in the United Kingdom which seeks to improve outcomes for vulnerable companion animals & their families in the UK & overseas.
We receive donations from the public, fundraisers & sometimes grants from charitable organisations.
We take our responsibilities to our donors & our regulators most seriously & pledge to be open, fair, honest & transparent in everything we do.
- We are GDPR compliant
- We respect your privacy & will never contact you unless we have your express permission to do so.
- We have a complaints policy. If you are ever concerned about any aspect of our interaction with you we will respond to your concern quickly & effeciently.
- We are always very clear how funds raised will be used.
- We comply with the law as it stands regarding fundraising.
- We take care to use our resources carefully so that funds have the maximum positive impact.
- We are clear about who we are, all information is displayed on our website as well as in public records.
- We are always available to help you make a gift or change / cancel a regular donation.
- We will not form relationships with businesses whose activities are in conflict with our mission as a social enterprise.
- We take reasonable care not to cause distress or anxiety with fundraising media. We blur images and where this is not the case a trigger warning will be highlighted before the content is visible.
- We ensure that we have the necessary licenses & permissions to carry out certain
- fundraising activities.
If you are looking for our legal credentials you can find them here
Here you will find an overview, our certificate of incorporation of a community interest company showing our not for profit status & asset lock.
Our accounts are also available here as is confirmation of our directors names & our address.
The certificate below allows is to carry out certain types of fundraising.
Should you wish to request specific information from us we will be happy to supply this if we are able. Please fill out the form below & we will get back to you as soon as we are able.