We LOVE mutts at Dog Desk Animal Action so National Mutt Day is a pretty exciting event for us!
This National Mutt Day we are inviting mutts everywhere (actually non mutts too because we love all dogs) to take part in a FREE photo competition. The winner will not only feature on the cover of Dog Desk magazine but will receive a dog treat hamper full of goodies too!
There is no theme to the competition, simply submit your favourite picture in the comments section under @dogdeskaction pinned post on twitter.
Make sure you are following @DogDeskAction & @DDAAFundraising for your picture to qualify for entry & include the hashtag #NationalMuttDay.
Please read the terms & conditions of entry below, entry is your indication to us that you accept these terms & conditions.
It is a fun competition for UK residents over the age of 18. Professional photographers, businesses, charities, NGO’s & CIC’s are not eligible for entry at this time. There will be other opportunities in the future.
Good luck from our mutts Bella & Medina!
Entry is FREE but if you would like to make a donation to our work it would be most welcome
Terms & Conditions
- Dog Desk Animal Action CIC is the promoter of this event.
- The event is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
- Directors of Dog Desk Animal action are not able to participate in the event, nor will they influence the judging panel.
- There is no entry fee but donations to our work are welcome.
- By entering this event you consent to these terms & conditions.
- The competition is not open to professional photographers.
- The competition is not open to not for profit organisations, CIC’s, charities or businesses. The competition is for the enjoyment of the public & their dogs.
- A maximum of three entries per person or household will be accepted.
- The closing date for entries is 25th July. Entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
- Entries must be made on twitter under @dogdeskaction pinned post. Entries must include the hashtag #NationalMuttDay. Failure to submit entries this way will result in your entry not being considered.
- Dog Desk Animal Action reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Dog Desk Animal Action.
- The winner of the competition will be announced on 30th July on twitter. By entering the competition the winner gives advance consent to Dog Desk Animal Action to use the winning photograph on the cover of Dog Desk magazine & in advertising in connection with the competition.
- The winners prize will be a dog treat hamper chosen by Dog Desk Animal Action. The recipient must ensure that the hamper contents are suitable for the winning dog.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of independant judges. Judges decision is final.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with twitter.
- Entries will only be accepted if the entrant follows @dogdeskaction & @DDAAFundraising on twitter