Dog Desk Animal Action CIC is a registered social enterprise in the United Kingdom which seeks to improve outcomes for vulnerable companion animals & their families in the UK & overseas.
We receive donations from the public, fundraisers & sometimes grants from charitable organisations.
We take our responsibilities to our donors & our regulators most seriously & pledge to be open, fair, honest & transparent in everything we do.
- We are GDPR compliant
- We respect your privacy & will never contact you unless we have your express permission to do so.
- We have a complaints policy. If you are ever concerned about any aspect of our interaction with you we will respond to your concern quickly & effeciently.
- We are always very clear how funds raised will be used.
- We comply with the law as it stands regarding fundraising.
- We take care to use our resources carefully so that funds have the maximum positive impact.
- We are clear about who we are, all information is displayed on our website as well as in public records.
- We are always available to help you make a gift or change / cancel a regular donation.
- We will not form relationships with businesses whose activities are in conflict with our mission as a social enterprise.
- We take reasonable care not to cause distress or anxiety with fundraising media. We blur images and where this is not the case a trigger warning will be highlighted before the content is visible.
- We ensure that we have the necessary licenses & permissions to carry out certain fundraising activities.